Request a Free Lookup From This Database.
A rare five-volume Encyclopedia of Virginia Biography, spanning three centuries. Also, note the two-volume Maryland and Virginia Colonials, providing detailed, well-documented genealogies on 22 colonial families and hundreds of affiliated families. Within this database, you’ll find an incredible variety of genealogical source material, including private and public records – family Bibles, newspaper excerpts, parish notices, gravestone inscriptions, wills, inventories.
- Virginia Historical Genealogies
- Virginia and Virginians, 2 volumes
- Maryland and Virginia Colonials: Genealogies of Some Colonial Families, 2 volumes
- Some Prominent Virginia Families, 4 volumes
- Virginia Genealogies
- Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 volumes
- The Edward Pleasants Valentine Papers, 4 volumes
- Encyclopedia of Virginia Biography, 5 volumes
- Colonial Virginians and Their Maryland Relatives