Request a Free Lookup From This Database.
Approximately 315,000 individuals referenced. Genealogically valuable because neither the State of Pennsylvania nor its individual counties had a centralized system of collecting vital information prior to late 1800s. Also valuable because you’ll discover many hard to find and out-of-print volumes.
- Colonial and Revolutionary Families of Pennsylvania, Volumes I, II, and III
- Pennsylvania Genealogies, Chiefly Scotch-Irish and German. 2nd Edition
- Ohio Valley Genealogies
- Some of the First Settlers of ‘The Forks of the Delaware’ and their Descendants, Baptisms – giving parents’ names, infant’s name, date of birth, and names of godparents
- Early Friends Families of Upper Bucks with Some Account of Their Descendants
- A Genealogical and Biographical History of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- A Genealogical and Personal History of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Two Volumes
- Biographical and Genealogical Sketches from Pennsylvania, Excerpted from “Chronicles of Central Pennsylvania Volume IV. Personal and Family History”
- A Biographical History of York County, Pennsylvania
- A Biographical History of Lancaster County [Pennsylvania]: Being a History of the Eminent Men of the County
- A Biographical history of Greene County, Pennsylvania
- Index to the Encyclopedia to Pennsylvania Biography, Two Volumes
- Fayette County, Pennsylvania Biographies
- Families of Beaver County, Pennsylvania