Request a Free Lookup From This Database.
Records of approximately 120,000 individuals are available within this unique collection of passenger and naturalization records, census schedules, land grants, jury lists, and will abstracts.
Among the unique resources included, you’ll find a comprehensive account of Scotch-Irish immigration to South Carolina as well as a list of passengers who arrived in Charleston between 1820 and 1829. Among the resources is an index to all wills recorded in South Carolina before 1782.
- Index to Wills of Charleston County, South Carolina, 1671-1868
- Jury Lists of South Carolina, 1778-1779
- Index to the 1800 Census of South Carolina
- South Carolina Naturalizations 1783-1850
- North Carolina Land Grants in South Carolina
- Indexes to the County Wills of South Carolina
- Passenger Arrivals at the Port of Charleston, 1820-1829
- A Compilation of the Original Lists of Protestant Immigrants to South Carolina, 1763-1773
- Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790: South Carolina
- Scotch-Irish Migration to South Carolina, 1772
- Warrants for Land in South Carolina, 1672-1711 (3 Volumes)