Request a Free Lookup From This Database.
This data set is unique because it provides not only family histories but county histories as well. You can learn, for example, not only that your ancestor was married in Fulton County in 1800 but what Fulton County was like in 1800. With this information you are able to gain a more complete understanding of your ancestors and the times and locations in which they lived.
You can find the following information on this data set:
– An ancestor’s birth date.
– An ancestor’s marriage date.
– An ancestor’s occupation.
– An ancestor’s death date.
– A variety of genealogical source material, including private and public records.
– Information about the county or town in which your ancestor lived.
This data set includes information from the following books:
• Ohio, Her Counties, Her Townships, and Her Towns
• Memorial to the Pioneer Women of the Western Reserve, Volumes I and II
edited by Mrs. Gertrude Van Rensselaer Wickham
• Histories of the following counties in Ohio: Coshocton, Wood, Franklin, Pickaway, Fayette, Perry, Butler, Jefferson, Carroll, Harrison, Clinton, Cuyahoga, Erie, Fulton, Geauga, Lake, Greene, Hamilton, Hardin, Lower Ohio Valley, Marion, Medina, Montgomery, Preble, Sandusky, Seneca, Summit, Stark, Trumbull, Mahoning, Warren, Wayne, Auglaize, Geauga, Mercer, Van Wert, Springfield, Clark.