Did your ancestors travel west by wagon train? Do you know the real history behind Thanksgiving? Do you know the history behind the surprise Missouri earthquake of 1811? Genealogy Helps, Volume 7, provides you with an inside knowledge of not only the people, but of the momentous events that shaped the United States.
Within the 132 pages of this volume of the amazing series of e-books you’ll discover more than just your ancestors and the ways to trace them through the ages, you’ll also find information on;
- 9 exciting volunteer opportunities for genealogists
- 8 things new genealogists waste money on
- The 4 best free genealogy websites
- Why it’s important to preserve ancient family traditions
- Oregon Trail ancestry: Did your ancestors travel the trail?
- Tricks for finding the unknown burial location of an ancestor
- European censuses
- And much more…
But do you also know about the ‘Ghost’ State of Jefferson, or the Blizzard of 886, when the west froze to a standstill?
Filled with project ideas, genealogy resources, conferences and genealogy societies you can join, Genealogy Helps, Volume 7 is the ultimate resource for you. This edition even assists with how to research and add beloved pets to your family tree, a fabulous addition for any genealogist.