Download this free 160-page e-book. I’ve set a minimum contribution to FREE and you’re welcome to give a donation. Thank you so much!
From the US Civil War to Darth Vader’s guide to genealogy, immerse yourself in research and find the hidden links to your family’s lineage with this amazingly exhaustive resource.
Genealogy Helps, Volume 1, can help you peel to back hundreds of years of past history with a range of eclectic ideas and historical information which is ideal for researching the past, and including ideas such as;
- Famous Civil War battlefields
- How the Seven Years War led to the American Revolution
- Marriage research advice for beginners
- Death Certificates: Your doorway to your ancestor’s lives
- What to do when there are no records
- Tips for researching British ancestors
- Cemetery research advice for beginners
This is a superb e-book for beginners who want to take a closer look at where they came from and who their forebears were. There’s also advice on lineage societies and why you should join one, as well as dozens of remarkable and unusual ideas, like tax records, for getting to the truth of the matter.
Genealogy Helps, Volume 1 should be your first stop when it comes to researching your family tree. Download it for free!